Indian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR) is a not-for-profit global advisory and training organization. As a global organization, through our network of CSR experts, advisors and partners, we advise clients on sustainability & CSR, while integrating services seamlessly across borders for an exceptional client service and sharing global best practices with our clients.
Commitment to people, society and the environment is second nature to ICCSR. We want to make a contribution to the learning for the corporates’ sustainable developments not only in India but also across the globe.
Quality of thought is the values we express to organization, as well as characteristics of our own internal organisation.
Continuously, we seek a balance between the results of enterprises and their efforts for the environment and society.
- We are experts in CSR, we advise our clients on sustainability & CSR apart from providing world class training and education.
- Our aim is to educate, guide and enlighten the concept of corporate social responsibility in India, and we do that in three ways: Educating, Advising and Publishing.
- We working with public as well as private sector by offering strategies and plans that focus on social and environmental aspects while offering the business an opportunity to share with People, Planet & Society.
- ICSSR has till date trained more than 10000 executives across 21 countries and certified over 200 CSR practitioners.
- Similarly, we are promoting 9 month certificate program on Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, which is a Govt. of India approved training course on CSR.
Why ICCSR ?
Our team has vast experience across the globe in advising on sustainability reporting and providing report assurance, across standards such as GRI Guidelines, SEBI BRR, ISO 26000 and AA1000.
Renowned Partners And Advisors
ICCSR brings with it unmatched expertise from senior sustainability practitioners who advise Fortune 500 business across the world.
Tools For CSR
ICCSR offers a complete CSR Toolkit software for ISO 26000 implementation and first-of-its kind CSR benchmarks.
With offices in 19 countries, ICCSR has a global presence. This translates to seamless delivery of services across locations, and transfer of best practices to our clients.
ICCSR in association with the University of Vienna, has launched India’s first ever MS program in CSR and Ethical Management. ICCSR is developing a first-of-its-kind Global Centre for CSR, an knowledge centre for research facilities.
ICCSR brings out CSR Today, a monthly magazine covering latest developments in CSR and Sustainability in India and globally.
ICCSR’s team comprises of the who’s who of the CSR world, bringing an in-depth knowledge of CSR and sustainability standards.